Saturday, June 17, 2006

U said he's just a friend..

I have a story..
About 4-5 years ago, i have a girlfriend..
She was nice, she was beautifull, i love her
everything i do, only for her
she was my life, i gave her my heart
my closest friend tell me that she was havinh an affair
but i dont believe 'em
my heart and my eyes being shut!
until one day i found out myself that she has a another boyfriend..
i have one song for it!


Have you ever meet a gurl that you thought was perfect
You waited for her years ‘cause you know she’s worth it
Here’s a lil’ story about this gurl I knew
Since wayback in pre-skool sometimes in ‘98
She had’em 2 pony tail & a side tooth missin’
Wihite shiny skin cause her moms was Chinese
Up on the tree house is where chilled together
With carvings on the trunks saying friends forever
She the type who cheers when they normally silent
And when the busy playing house we playin’ bonnie and Clyde
In grade skool everybody knew we partners in crime
We usta bully kids in the playground like all the time
Always seen holdin’ hands to the principal offices
The naughtiest in town & could no other kids stop us
In highskool she switched her desk next to mine
So we could cheat doing pop quizzes all the time
25th of February ‘00
Little pumpkin said she had a big surprise for me
Gave me the very first kiss & plus a ring and a card
And said I love u, so I gave the rest of my heart
Couple weeks later called her house at 10
The mama said I thought u was supposed to be with her
I quickly rush to her crib, she just got out of a van
I’m like yo who was that? Oh he’s just a friend...

You, you got what I need
But you said he’s just a friend,
But you said he’s just a friend

So I took pumpkin’s word for it at this time
I thought just having a friend it couldn’t be no crime
‘cause even I had friends and baby that for sho
Just like Watson, Hailee, Baby Tash and Joe
So we never talked about the late snack with van man
We rather talk about the future we had planned and
What to name our kids, al-Tarique or Syamar ?
Ayesha or Tisha for a gurl and maybe even bring our
Kids to the little tree house that we chilled at
But then in ’01 I couldn’t help it but to feel sad
Pumpkin had to leave me to get a little knowledge
100 miles away in this place they call college
First coupla months it was cool but then it had changed yo
She never called and really acted like a strange ho
One day I called it was picked up by a man
I called again, she picked it up and said hey that’s just friend

You know, I know what you have been up to
I know you know what you have been up to

This guy in her study group’s the one who picked up the call
Helpin’ her in chemistry wit cycloxeanol
I got curious and asked who else in ya team ?
She said Ali, Hassan, Noreen and Kareem
The next day I thought of givin’ her a little surprise
But when in front of pumpkin’s dorm I couldn’t believe my eyes
I saw the same ugly van in saw in ‘00
I found her room but guess what a brother had to see ?
A fella half naked wit’ my gurl on the couch
And baby Jenny moaning, uggh uggh aggh and ouch
So please listen to the message that I sing
Don’t ever talk to gurl who says she just has a friend

A lil’ casanova pimp, man I had my flings
Hoodrats to goodie hoodies I was lil’ playa flings
I’ll tell ya when my final year in ‘01
This hunny new in skool joined my class she really sic
She made her pinafore look like a dress from Rodeo,
And clean white shoes lookin’ Ferra than Gamo’s
And white blouse seemed whiter than everybody else’s
Just like them ads on tv man this hunny was the nicest
I had to step to up my game I told her my name
She said her name was Wanda I found out
That we lived in the same street she moved 5 block down
And after 3 dates and 6 banana splits I had it locked down
We was tight but had this lil’ problem though
‘coz Wanda always acted funny when wit Mary Joe
But when I caught ‘em kissin it wasn’t funny no more
Baby smiled and just said she just a friend yo...


Grabbed from TooPhat - Juz a friend (With a little change)



After that, my heart was broke!
Very deep..
After all these years i assumed that she was the honest and perfect girl
it turns out that she cheated on me couple times
Although she said she loves me but she cant help to playing with another guy..


"What an *******"
i said to my self earlier
now, i learn..
i learn stuff that i've never been learned either in school or in my family

But still, remembering those times make me feel sad, angry yet something..
Something i didn't know what it is..

Maybe it was all my fault..

4 comments:

H said...

don't blame yourself. These things happen. It takes all sorts of experiences for people to figure themselves out. Sometimes you are a casualty to someone else's experiments, but never by incident. these are lessons that life brings to us, again and again until we learn what hidden in them.

Don't spend yourself being bitter, learn what you need to from it and move on, so you are all the better for the next beautiful experience in your life. the more bitter you are the less you'll be able to let go and move on.

It takes time for the sharpness of these memories to subside, and the pain to soften... but it will happen.

Stay smiling. these are love's big lessons, and they make us stronger.

best wishes

OeCuPz DaNTa said...

Yes indeed..
In fact, there's a quote i take from a movie:
"if it dont kill you, it makes u stronger!"
^_-

Miss Amazingly Alive's said...

hi...sorry for the experience, h is right, those things happen on earth..u know? what if I tell u that i once cheated on my relationship...but i had reasons, and sometimes, though it seems apologetic, the reasons are amazing..u can't change a fact, but u can turn ur point a view upside down...i had stories of cheating...u will see that what u think wasn't always the case...
if u think u are willing to grow, look the other side of midnight, look the other way round, ask her why she did that, listen and dont judge, ask her if she felt sorry, ask her what made her do that, ask her what she felt, ask her!!! and u might have just learnt something....

Anonymous said...

@miss amazingly alive:
i've ask her.. 4 times actually, and u know what? 3 times she said that she wasnt cheated on me (although i already know, how? 1st, my friend told me that she is going out with someone, 2 boys actually and i dont bite it! And 2nd, i saw her with someone when i go out with my friends, they were hugged and kissed each other! but i didnt went straight to yell at her but i try to control my emotions and decided to talk with her in the next day)

the last time i ask her, she told me that he's just a friend..

And what kind of cheating stories that u have? Maybe u can tell me and add me different side of views..