Sunday, October 08, 2006

21 Sept, in memoriam!

i lost my father..
he was everything!

21 sept, my father died..
i lost someone who very influencing in my whole life!
he was my teacher,
he teach me everything..

No matter what happen, he always stand up and fight for his family
he love his family so much!
he always there when we need it
he's a discipline man!
He teach his sons with discipline and love

He always care of people, unlucky people especially
he gave his love, his effort and his material to help those kind of people
And also he fight for the education in Indonesia!
He fight for every teacher, to have whealth, health and proper income!
im speechless! i have no word to describe how good he was in life!
i love u dad..

good bye dad!
Rest in peace,
may Allah erase all ur sin and doubled ur goodness!
Amin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ka iwaaaan
mbayas copy yaa kalimatnya bwat di friendster
(:

AYASH

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss... ironically enough, 21st Sept happens to be my birthdate.